Thursday, April 1, 2010

what does the virus do when you have tuberculosis


what does the virus do when you have tuberculosis?
i had this disease when i was little and i want learn about this disease. thankyou
Infectious Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This is a good website if you want more information: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/tuberculosis/DS00372
2 :
I was exposed to tuberculosis as a child and still have sealed tubercles in my lungs which means I test positive in the TB Tyne test every time. But, I have been healthy all my life. I do not smoke and when i get even a cold, I take care of it. If my body isn't run down, it will never open into full blown TB. My mom had the same thing I do and lived to be 89 and never had TB. Her sister and father died from TB so she was exposed to them and I was exposed to her sister when I was a child



 Read more discussions :