Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What's the name of this book? Kid with tuberculosis


What's the name of this book? Kid with tuberculosis?
I read a book years ago in high school. It was about a young kid, probably high school age. He had a streak of gray hair and tuberculosis. I think he ran away, or was thinking about running away and then turned back. Trying to figure out his life if I remember right and what he wanted to do. I can't remember the name of the book. Does anyone know what it is called?
Books & Authors - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your description sounds familiar. I'm not sure if this is it, but take a look at Nowhere to Call Home--the MC runs away from home (she's actually a girl but another major character is a guy) and I remember that someone in this book had TB. The kid with a streak of gray hair sounds really familiar and I'm thinking it might be in this book. The author is Cynthia de Felice



 Read more discussions :