Sunday, February 28, 2010

If more cases of tuberculosis occur, will you avoid mass transit and shopping at crowded malls


If more cases of tuberculosis occur, will you avoid mass transit and shopping at crowded malls?

Current Events - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't use public transit but I do love to shop! I guess if it got out of control I would buy a mask. You still need to eat. That is not a real concern for me at this point.
2 :
I probably might.
3 :
Oh, nothin' will happen...take bird flu, there were tons of cases and everyone was worried, and they don't even report about it now. But if it does happen, I think I will start ordering my food off the internet and have it delivered to my house.
4 :
I only shop online now. I cant stand the crush of people. I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly. -Michel de Montaigne
5 :
I wouldnt besides we need to not be afraid of one another everyone has germs and if you eat right take your vitamins and dont smoke or use tabaco products and exercise your ok isnt that what everyone has been preaching? if we get it we get it life will go on.
6 :
There are a presently about 15,000 cases of active TB and 15 million cases of latent (i.e. non-contagious) TB in the United States. The virus was practically eradicated but has been on the rise since 2002, or should I say the declines have been much smaller than they were during the period 1993-2001. Tuberculosis is a disease of poverty. The more people who live in poverty - especially in crowded conditions - the more people will have tuberculosis. There is also a direct correlation between drug and alcohol abuse and TB. The states with the highest rates of TB are (in no particular order): Alaska, California, Hawaii, Washington, D.C., Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, New York, New Jersey and Texas. Most TB is curable (unless you're unlucky enough to get a very rare drug-resistant strain). But it does weaken the immune system, so anybody with an already weak immune system is particularly vulnerable.
7 :
Ido already, but then, Iam somewhat of a recluse


 Read more discussions :