Friday, February 12, 2010

what happens to a person if tuberculosis is not treated


what happens to a person if tuberculosis is not treated?
i would like to see pics or if u could just tell me using little and small words please i have had my tuberculosis for like 2 and half years and i didn't take my pills that the doc game me so now i am coughing like crazy i am beginning to have chest pains and my apatite is gone there is none of it let i don't eat nothing i was eating like a pig before but now i cant ill take 2 to 3 bits and thats it
Infectious Diseases - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you die
2 :
Dude, tuberculosis kills half its victims if left untreated. If I were you I'd start taking those pills your doctor gave you.
3 :
This is very serious and fatal! Please see your doctor and continue your medication.
4 :
John B said it best - you die. If you begin treatment now it will prevent further damage to your lungs. And I'm sure that there are plenty of people who would be more than happy to wring your neck for exposing them, or giving them, tuberculosis. Especially considering that it has become more difficult to treat. It would be nice if you were to become a responsible person; if not for yourself then at least for the population at large. I hope, at the very least, that you cover your mouth with a hankerchief everytime you cough or sneeze. Because of community rules I will restrain myself from telling you what I really think.
5 :
The problem that I most encounter in tuberculosis is the failure of some patients to complete their treatment because they stop as soon as they feel better, but well before they are actually cured. I have never encountered a situation in which the patient refuses to take any of the prescribed medicines. Maybe you have some objections or you simply want to commit suicide, either way it doesn't matter to me at all. But tuberculosis is a contagious disease with public health implications far beyond your own miserable death. Your family, relatives, friends as well as the general public are at risk. So for their sake return to the doctor and start taking your medicines. The treatment should take 9 to 12 months or maybe longer in your case due to loss of valuable time on your part. Your appetite should return in a month and you will be feeling great, but of course not yet cured. That will only happen if you persist and stay on the treatment until the doctor tells you stop. Just hang in there and good luck to you. Pellegrini Kitara-Okot http:www.malariapreventiontips.com
6 :
You need to go back to the doctor and take your medicine! Tuberculosis can kill you



 Read more discussions :