Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where could I get a Tuberculosis Vaccine for free in L.A


Where could I get a Tuberculosis Vaccine for free in L.A?
I NEED TO GET A TB TEST FOR SCHOOL AND WORK AND I DO NOT WHERE TO GO BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE. PLEASE HELP.
Infectious Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try this. Hope this helps! Counties usually ask for donation only. BUT, probably no fee at all. Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Tuberculosis Control Program 2615 S. Grand Avenue, Room 507 Los Angeles, CA 90007 Phone: (213) 744-6160 Fax: (213) 749-0926 Email: tbc@ph.lacounty.gov
2 :
well, i can't beat the other answer on the page, but i will tell you that there are traveling clinics in the LA area that could give you a vaccination for free



 Read more discussions :