Monday, January 24, 2011

have you ever ate dog food and got a disease called tuberculosis


have you ever ate dog food and got a disease called tuberculosis?
ive been eating dog food for 2 years i lost 134 pounds my body looks great you can actaully see bones then i got tuberculosis i was in the hospital for 5 years i lost all of my hair and now i way 98 pounds and im 21 is that ok
Respiratory Diseases - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
oh my god....
2 :
um, no Why are you eating dog food anyway?
3 :
OoooooooooooooooK
4 :
No thats not okay that you are 21 at 98 lbs. and i have ate dog food but i would not have eaten it regularly
5 :
I hope this is a joke. Although a bad one.
6 :
Why do you eat dog food? Do you eat the canned food or the dry food? Why would someone do this?
7 :
There's no reason you'd be in a hospital for 5 years because of TB and TB is a respiratory disease. You cannot contract it through food - not even dog food. Your story sounds hokey to me. And in another question you posted, you ask "Will I be able to get insurance when I turn 16?" So what is it? Are you under 16 or are you 21?? Don't waste our time.
8 :
Tuberculous is airborne. It is a respiratory lung disease. The treatments is antibiotics most common treatment is penicillin



 Read more discussions :