Friday, April 20, 2012

Tuberculosis tests: what should I expect? I need one for a teaching job and I'm scared


Tuberculosis tests: what should I expect? I need one for a teaching job and I'm scared.?

Respiratory Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
they inject some fluid jsut under youre skin in piches alittle but not much nad then look at it the next day
2 :
It's not a big deal at all! You go in and they'll put a tiny needle just under the skin and inject a tiny bit of fluid which will leave a lil bump. Then you'll go back in 2 days to have it checked out. If you don't go back you'll need to do it again. If the bump is gone your good to go If not then you'll need some chest x-rays and nine months of taking a medication to treat it. Sorry! Anyways you'll be fine my 6 year old got through it. Hope that helps. Good Luck!!!!!
3 :
you go in, they get the smallest needle you can imagine and use it to inject a small amount of fluid right under the top layer of your skin. it's normally on the underside of one of your forearms (we use the left) and it has to be checked in 48-72 hours. what to expect? a little pinch. shouldn't burn, it could bleed but not much. at first it will look like a blister under the skin, but it will go down.. just don't mess with it




Read more discussions :