Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have latent Tuberculosis and treated for 5 month


I have latent Tuberculosis and treated for 5 month?
The Problem is that I feel no different only a little bit, since my treatment * However one side (left/right) is always blocked. Should I be worried ????????????
Infectious Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
one side is blocked? one side of what? no you don't have to worry. the medication is entirely benign, so long as you have reasonably good nutrition (to avoid B6 deficiency) and so long as you avoid all alcohol (to avoid hepatitis). Make sure to complete a full 9 month treatment course- 5 months is not enough - do not stop you med. call your doctor if you have incessant vomiting, eyeballs turn yellow, or if your urine turns black (like coffee


 Read more discussions :