Monday, July 12, 2010

If I had tuberculosis, would you come and visit me in the hospital


If I had tuberculosis, would you come and visit me in the hospital?

Polls & Surveys - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sure, why not?
2 :
No, Ben.
3 :
No but Barrack Obama would
4 :
no
5 :
only if you'd pay the flight fare
6 :
Yes............I've been inoculated for TB.....but would probably wear a mask to be on the safe side!
7 :
no my chain-smoking of cigarettes never goes over well in hospitals
8 :
Course! thats what friends are for! (although I secretly have an eye on your huge estate and need to check if I'm getting a piece of it)
9 :
I dont like hospitals but I would visit someone with tb.
10 :
yeah why not you're like the only contact i've kept for this long
11 :
Sure...I've already been exposed to it and it didn't kill me. Who are you, Doc Holliday??? I'm your huckleberry.
12 :
I'm afraid not. Its a highly contagious disease, and they would have you isolated, anyway. I'd send you a get well fast card



 Read more discussions :