Friday, September 16, 2011

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE TUBERCULOSIS


IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE TUBERCULOSIS?
Ok, so my stomach is reallyyyy weak and I have a fever of 104F at the moment, I've also lost weight, and i've been coughing up blood? If you dont think so then what the fuck do i have? kbaithx
Infectious Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your fever is too high, go to the hospital as soon as possible. They can help figure this out for you. Hope you feel better!
2 :
It is possible, but many things can cause those symptoms. Tuberculosis is the classic cause of blood in your sputum, fever, and weight loss. However, it is not the only cause. Depending on where you are, you could also have contracted an inhaled fungal disease such as Histoplasmosis, which also presents with these same symptoms. 104F is a really high fever, I'd highly suggest going to the ER



 Read more discussions :