Friday, July 20, 2012

Can you die of Tuberculosis


Can you die of Tuberculosis?
Well,I need to know for my book,because the grandma has to die of something disease related.Well,my friend suggested Tuberculosis and I said okay,well I can't find anything about dying from it.It's a simple yes or no question...no long explanations please! J.J. Rose
Infectious Diseases - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
yes for more info on hiv or tuberculosis go to www.data.com
3 :
YES! edgar allan poe's wife, Virginia, died of tuberculosis
4 :
Yes but you can also live.I know because I did.
5 :
Yes. People used to die of TB all the time in the "olden days". They were usually sent to a sanitorium first.
6 :
It used to be one of the most common causes of death, so yes, definitely. It usually takes a while to kill you though.
7 :
If you have properly done your research, you would have found out that tuberculosis is indeed a major killer in the developing world. And you wouldn't have had to ask that question again.
8 :
You sure can.
9 :
not any more there is a cure



 Read more discussions :