Thursday, November 1, 2012

I would like to know about tuberculosis


I would like to know about tuberculosis.?
Does anyone know if tuberculosis is still catching if it is dorment? If this is not catching, then why does my neighbor have to take medicine for it? Also, everyone in his house has to be checked for tubercusosis. If the others are not tested positive, but tested negative, then can I go near them? I'm just wondering how safe or unsafe it is, because I like the family but I don't want to catch it.
Infectious Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's contagious stay away from people, and go to the doctor, it can kill you.
2 :
Tuberculosis is one of the most deadly and common major infectious diseases today, infecting two billion people or one-third of the world's population. Nine million new cases of disease, resulting in two million deaths, occur annually, mostly in developing countries



 Read more discussions :