Sunday, February 12, 2012

will Cured Tuberculosis be a reason for rejection of the UAE(Dubai) visa


will Cured Tuberculosis be a reason for rejection of the UAE(Dubai) visa)?
I had TB in the year 1998,which is cured with medication in 6 months.since then, i have no problems of TB ever.But the scars of TB are still visible in my lungs even after 11 yrs.will this be regarded as a reason for rejection?I have decided to move to dubai to pursue my career in the UAE naw.I fit and fine at now.
Medicine - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cured tuberculosis if the scar is still present then it might be the cause of visa rejection. To be perfect you ask the Doctor to erase the scar by laser so that it will not be visible.
2 :
What I have seen in news reports about Dubai is that commonly workmen have their visas taken away so they cannot leave the country and are forced to work without pay. Women, even educated ones, who expect professional or maid service work are forced into prostitution.
3 :
Contrary to the first responder, scars on your lung cannot be removed "by laser". I have NO reason to understand the passport/visa issues of Dubai, but I have heard on the news that their economy is tanking, I would be more inclined to believe that may be the reason.
4 :
Scars in the lungs are a criteria for rejection as per GAMCA rules. So if you are coming from asia, you are supposed to undergo a Pre-medical examination in you home country in one of the GAMCA approved clinics. You will be declared "medically unfit for GCC" there itself. If you are able to clear your medical there, then there is a chance you might be able to get through in UAE. Qatar and kuwait are very strict in this issue. I am not very sure about UAE. I don't agree with this criteria for rejection nor do i believe this cause for rejection makes any logical sense. I also have a family member who is unable to come due to the same issue. Thats why I spent last couple of months researching this subject. There is no way you can remove the scars like some one as suggested(laser ??) However , I have heard of a very few persons who have got through by Gods grace. All the best. If you have any information on this subject please share



 Read more discussions :