Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Need help for Tuberculosis - description of the bacteria and disease PLEASE HELP


Need help for Tuberculosis - description of the bacteria and disease PLEASE HELP! :)?
Im doing a biology report on Tuberculosis and dont know how to start it.. I need the description of the bacteria (unique,shape, etc.) and I need the description of the disease (get host involved,malfunction, etc.) Can someone please help me and tell me the descriptions of those? Thanks :)
Respiratory Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Since you have access to a computer, and there is abundant information online, I think you should do your own reading and write your own report, so that you learn more about the disease. As possible sources, I have listed just a few relevant websites located by doing a Yahoo! search on the word "tuberculosis." There is much more, but these websites should be very helpful, and you should be able to prepare your report quickly with these references.



Read more discussions :